Dean Memorial Airport
The town of Haverhill, New Hampshire is proud to include the Dean Memorial Airport as one of its most valuable assets.
Nestled along the Connecticut River in Grafton County adjacent to the White Mountain National Forest the airport boasts just enough runway pavement to accommodate the most prestigious aircraft while keeping the natural beauty of the freshly cut green grass infields. The airport is open year-round. Visitors will find plenty to occupy their time whether it is hiking the nearby Appalachian Trail, boating on the Connecticut River, biking, hunting or fishing.
Other Interesting Area Information …
- The airport hosts "Airport Awareness Day" every year, which provides fun for the whole family. Special attention is given to the children who are given airplane rides. Exhibits are set up and food and fun are always available.
- Interstate 91 is located just across the Connecticut River from Dean Memorial Airport providing vehicular north/south access along the New Hampshire and Vermont borders. Taxi service is available for incoming flights.
- The airport is located a short drive to Franconia Notch. While visiting the notch you can experience several attractions including Clark's Trading Post, Cannon Mountain, The Flume, The Basin, Indian Head and the New England Ski Museum.
- Dean Memorial Airport has a business park located adjacent to airport property with land available for business development.
- The airport has been issued Federal grant status, thereby providing federal funding for a number of new projects including obstruction clearing and pavement reconstruction.
- The airport is also located close to the tourist town of Lincoln which is the home of Loon Mountain and provides a host of activities throughout the year.
- Airport 5010 forms-Type 5B9 in the Location Identifier box