For specific requests please call the appropriate NHDOT Bureau or Maintenance District per the list below.
- If you have CDL or medical card questions please contact the NH DMV at (603) 227-4000. NOTE The NHDOT does not license trucks or drivers, please call the Federal DOT at (603) 228-0417.
- If you need a road map of New Hampshire please contact the NH Division of Travel & Tourism Development.
- NH E-ZPass Questions - Visit www.ezpassnh.com, or call 1-877-643-9727.
New Hampshire Department of Transportation
John O. Morton Building
PO Box 483 | 7 Hazen Drive
Concord, New Hampshire 03302-0483
Telephone: (603) 271-3734
Fax: (603) 271-3914
Specific NHDOT Contacts:
All Road Emergencies, including broken signal lights:
- Call the NHDOT Traffic Management Center (603) 271-6862
General Road Concerns, Driveway, Excavation or Parade Permits on State Roads:
- Call the appropriate NHDOT Highway Maintenance District Office.
- Please call (603) 271-3734 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.