Contact Us

For specific requests please call the appropriate NHDOT Bureau or Maintenance District per the list below.

  • If you have CDL or medical card questions please contact the NH DMV at (603) 227-4000. NOTE The NHDOT does not license trucks or drivers, please call the Federal DOT at (603) 228-0417.
  • If you need a road map of New Hampshire please contact the NH Division of Travel & Tourism Development.
  • NH E-ZPass Questions - Visit, or call 1-877-643-9727.

New Hampshire Department of Transportation
John O. Morton Building
PO Box 483 | 7 Hazen Drive
Concord, New Hampshire 03302-0483
Telephone: (603) 271-3734
Fax: (603) 271-3914

Specific NHDOT Contacts:

All Road Emergencies, including broken signal lights:

  • Call the NHDOT Traffic Management Center (603) 271-6862

General Road Concerns, Driveway, Excavation or Parade Permits on State Roads:

General Questions:

Find an Employee: Phone and Email List.