Rain or shine, warm or cool, ALWAYS get your fuel!!
Chapter 423 228:24- a of the laws of 1983 (as amended), established the "Motor Fuel Inventory Fund" that authorizes the Department to sell motor fuel to all departments and institutions of the state, political subdivisions of the state, eligible nonprofit corporations operating transportation under contract with the department of transportation for elderly or disabled persons. We strive to administer a Statewide Fuel Distribution System to allow for successful operations as intended in NH RSA 228:24-a, and to meet the Department's objectives relative to motor fuels, and the storage and distribution of other fuels.
To determine eligibility, please see the “User Agreement” pdf in our Document Library dropdown.
Our goals are to operate and maintain a statewide automated fueling system for all departments and institutions of the state and political subdivisions to eliminate retail (off street) fuel purchases for government vehicles. We are improving accountability of fuel usage in all government agencies using state owned fuel to control inventory and provide necessary oversight with a statewide fuel management system.
User Agreement – To be completed by all non-State agencies prior to becoming a customer of the NHDOT statewide fueling system and for existing customers to add any new department(s).
- Customer Information Sheet – Complete this form with contact and general information to create or update customer account.
- Customer Portal Information Sheet – Complete this form with contact and general information to sign-up for or update customer portal access.
- Vehicle Tag Request Form – Used when ordering, updating, returning, and/or replacing tags for vehicles.
- Driver Pin Card Request Form – Used when ordering new, canceling, and/or transferring (within the same fleet) PINs for drivers.
- Multi Driver and/or Vehicle Tag Request Form – An excel workbook for large number of requests at once.
- Tag & Driver Authorization Process – The Step-by-Step instructions to use an automated fuel dispenser.
- Fuel Site Map – November 2020 – Shows all fuel sites and products available on a map of the State of New Hampshire.
- Fuel Site Addresses – Physical Location of all NHDOT fuel sites throughout the state.
- Customer Handbook – General Introduction and instructions for establishing an account and using fuel sites.