The NHDOT interacts with NH residents every day on a wide variety of transportation related programs, projects, and issues related to State Road maintenance. The links below provide more information to applications, aircraft registrations, and how to get involved to help improve your community.
NHDOT relies on input from the citizens of the State to help provide the best transportation system possible. The input we receive helps us shape our Ten Year Plan for transportation projects. Learn more about the process and the current Ten Year Transportation Plan.
Need help getting started? The NHDOT works closely with nine Regional Planning Commissions that look at all the transportation needs of a specific region. Learn more about the Planning Commissions.
If there is an immediate concern, a signal is out, a stop sign is down, the road is iced over, please call the Traffic Management Center at (603) 271-6862 to report the issue.
Other road issues, on State Roads, i.e., potholes, drainage issues, contact the Maintenance District that maintains the roads in your specific town. NHDOT Highway Maintenance Districts.
Construction & Project Information
- Aircraft Registration Information
- Excavation, Parade, and Pole Permits
- Driveway Permits
- NH E-ZPass - Please visit https://www.ezpassnh.com or Call 1-877-643-9727.
- Report General Road Concerns - Contact the Highway Maintenance District Office
- Report an immediate Road Hazard, Traffic Sign, or Signal Issue - Call (603) 271-6862
- Real-Time Traffic Information / Road Conditions - Please see newengland511.org.
- Sponsor a Highway Program