Visitors to Errol will find a tranquil vacationland for those who want to get away from it all. Set in the unspoiled wilderness of northern New Hampshire Errol is the perfect location for those who wish to return to experience nature in its untamed beauty. Numerous outdoor activities await those traveling to the area including hunting, fishing and hiking. Take a scenic drive into the heart of moose country where you are guaranteed a sighting or two. After landing at Errol Airport stop by the Trading Post Restaurant for a bite to eat or stay overnight at the Akers Pond Inn, both located across the street from the airport.
Other Interesting Area Information …
- L.L. Cote Outfitters is located at the intersection of Route 16 and Route 26, two miles from the airport. Here you can get all your hunting, fishing or hiking needs at this century old nationally known outfitter.
- Errol is known as a vacation on-site for snowmobilers with many trails … in fact you can cross the Canadian border into Quebec by snowmobile.
- The Town of Errol is the home to Umbagog Lake which is the largest inland water area in Coos County.
- Park at one of the many access sites along Route 16 and go fishing in the Androscoggin River.
- The airport is located within a short drive from Dixville Notch a recreation area for hiking, skiing, snowmobiling and golfing. Besides the notch's scenic beauty it also has a first class turn of the century hotel The Balsams which is open year-round and offers the full American Plan style hospitality.
Sort Results by:
Result Count: 5 10 15 25