Draft Ten Year Transportation Plan Public Hearings, September 21-23, 2021
These meetings will discuss the development of the 2023-2032 Plan.
The Governor’s Advisory Commission on Intermodal Transportation (GACIT), which is made up of the five Executive Councilors and the Commissioner of the New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT), has scheduled public hearings throughout the State and several will be held next week:
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 2 pm, at the Claremont Savings Bank Community Center, Room B, 152 South Street in Claremont.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7 pm, at the Lebanon City Council Chambers, Lower Level, 51 North Park Street in Lebanon.
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 7 pm, at the Londonderry Town Office Council Chambers, Moosehill Room, 268B Mammoth Road in Londonderry.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9 am, at the Berlin City Hall Auditorium, 168 Main Street in Berlin.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 3 pm, at the Town Offices Meeting Room, 23 Main Street in Conway.
The full hearing schedule is available for review on the NHDOT Website. Please note that due to COVID-19 concerns, masks may be required depending on the town or meeting room requirements.
The purpose of these Hearings is to receive public comments/testimony on transportation projects and priorities included in the draft 2023-2032 Ten-Year Transportation Improvement Plan, as recommended by the New Hampshire Department of Transportation to GACIT. Those not able to attend the meetings can submit written testimony within 10 days of the completion of the Public Hearings (but no later than November 8, 2021 at 4 pm).
Copies of any documents related to the Ten-Year Transportation Improvement Plan (2023-2032) will be available for review on the NHDOT website prior to the first Public Hearing or by contacting the Bureau of Planning & Community Assistance at the Department of Transportation (603-271-3344).
Written Comments are to be addressed to:
William E. Watson, P.E.
Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance
New Hampshire Department of Transportation
John O. Morton Building, 7 Hazen Drive
P.O. Box 483
Concord, NH 03302-0483
Any individuals needing assistance or auxiliary communication equipment due to sensory impairment or other disability, should contact Sharon Allaire, (603) 271-3344, NHDOT, P.O. Box 483, Concord, N.H. 03302-0483 - TDD access: Relay N.H. 1-800-735-2964.
The projects developed through the Ten Year Plan process will be administered according to the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes to ensure non-discrimination.