Upcoming Ten-Year Plan Hearings
The following Hearings will be held in the next two weeks.
The Governor’s Advisory Commission on Intermodal Transportation (GACIT), which is made up of the five Executive Councilors and the Commissioner of the New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT), has scheduled public hearings throughout the state in September and October. The next eight hearings are listed below:
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 6:30 pm, at the Lebanon City Council Chambers, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH.
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 7 pm, at the Kingston Town Hall, 163 Main Street, Kingston, NH.
- Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 6:30 pm, at the Bethlehem Town Office Meeting Room, 2155 Main Street, Bethlehem, NH.
- Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:30 pm, at the Plymouth Town Office, Second Floor, 6 Post Office Square, Plymouth, NH.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 3:00 pm, at the Berlin City Hall Auditorium, 168 Main Street, Berlin, NH.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7 pm, at the Conway Town Office, Upstairs Meeting Room, 23 Main Street, Conway, NH.
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 4 pm, at the Laconia City Council Chambers, 45 Beacon Street East, Room 200A, Laconia, NH.
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 7 pm, at the Tilton Police Department, Emergency Operations Center Meeting Room, 45 Sanborn Road, Tilton, NH.
The full hearing schedule is available for review on the NHDOT Calendar.
The purpose of these Hearings is to receive public comments/testimony on transportation projects and priorities included in the draft 2025-2034 Ten-Year Transportation Improvement Plan, as recommended by the New Hampshire Department of Transportation to GACIT. Those not able to attend the meetings can submit written testimony within 10 days of the completion of the Public Hearings (but no later than November 3, 2023 at 4 pm).
Copies of documents related to the Ten-Year Transportation Improvement Plan (2025-2034) are available for review on the NHDOT website, or by contacting the Bureau of Planning & Community Assistance at the Department of Transportation (603) 271-3344.
Written Comments are to be addressed to:
William E. Watson, P.E.
Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance
New Hampshire Department of Transportation
John O. Morton Building, 7 Hazen Drive
P.O. Box 483
Concord, NH 03302-0483
NHDOT programs and services are administered by the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and all applicable regulations to ensure nondiscrimination. Should you need this information in alternate formats please contact the NHDOT Public Information Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (603) 271-6495, PO Box 483, Concord, NH 03302-0483, TDD access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964.
William Watson, Administrator, Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance, (603) 271-3344
Richard P Arcand, Public Information Officer, (603) 271-6495
NH Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 483 | 7 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03302-0483
http://www.nh.gov/dot/ | Follow us on Facebook | On Twitter
Get real time traffic updates from newengland511.org