Qualified Product Information
The information below provides documents and links regarding NHDOT Qualified Products, the Product Evaluation Process, and the Product Qualification Criteria. Please refer to the QPL Product Submittal Guide and Form when submitting new products for consideration at NHDOT.
- NHDOT Qualified Products List (QPL)
- QPL Changes Logs:
- QPL User Guide
- Product Evaluation Process
- Product Qualification Criteria
- Submit New Product:
- Grout Use Specification Summary Table
- A Certificate of Compliance must be provided to the Department's Contract Administrator when QPL-listed items are used on NHDOT projects (ref. 106.04 of Standard Specifications)
Related Product Links:
- AASHTO National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) - The National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) was established in early 1994 as an engineering technical service program to pool the professional and physical resources of AASHTO's member departments to test transportation materials of their common interest.
- AASHTO Product Evaluation List (APEL) - The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) maintains a database of findings from the evaluation and testing of new and/or proprietary products utilized in the transportation infrastructure.