Bicycle Route Maps
NHDOT has 7 New Hampshire Regional Bicycle maps available at the links below for viewing or printing.
This page also contains links to other bicycle, rail, and transit related maps of interest.
Interactive Map (Online Version)
State Bicycle Paths
- Active and Inactive Railroad Corridors
Except where a legal public trail exists, do not trespass on active railroad corridors. Violators may be prosecuted. For information about the process to secure a crossing agreement for a State-owned railroad corridor, please contact Lou Barker at 271-2425 or email@example.com. "Abandoned" railroad corridors in New Hampshire generally were never publicly-owned property. Do not trespass on private property.
- In addition to the Google Earth file containing unpaved roads. If you have Google Earth, click on unpaved roads, and the file will open automatically. With the increase in "Gravel Bikes" and the interest in riding on gravel roads, we have received a few recent requests for this file. Please feel free to use this file for reference but there will likely be some discrepancies between the file and what is out on the ground. If you find any errors, please let us know.
Rail trail videos provided by Greg Pregent of Keene
- Cheshire Branch in Keene
- Cheshire Branch South
- Cheshire Branch North
- Cheshire Branch Troy to Fitzwilliam
- Ashuelot Rail Trail from Winchester NH to Hinsdale NH
- Please let us know if you have New Hampshire bicycle wayfinding tips to share.
Windham Rail Trail at Mallard Road - Approximately the mid-point of Salem to Derry Center.