Project Management Section
The main function of the Project Management Section is to facilitate Project Development transportation project advancement through all phases of the environmental review process, beginning at preliminary design, and continuing through post-construction implementation of environmental commitments.
- Programmatic Agreement Between the Federal Highway Administration, New Hampshire Division and the New Hampshire Department of Transportation Regarding the Processing of Actions Classified as Categorical Exclusions for Federal-Aid Highway Projects- dated May 3, 2021
- Categorical Exclusion Programmatic Determination Checklist- Updated May 3, 2021
- Project Environmental Process Manual
- FHWA - Environmental Review Toolkit
- Natural Resource Agency Coordination Meeting Minutes
- Cultural Resource Agency Coordination Meeting Minutes
Visit the Project Information Center for project-specific information and environmental documents.